Ever want to be a rock star, movie star or any kind of star? Well, at SeaWorld Orlando, one special family can become the Super Starfish of the Day during Halloween Spooktacular, every weekend in October! The Super Starfish of the Day program gives kids and their families the star treatment all day long with awesome prizes!
Super Starfish of the Day Families will Enjoy:
- Quick Queue passes to skip the lines at your favorite attractions
- All day dining passes for delicious meals throughout your day
- Complimentary cookie decorating session at Penelope’s Party Zone
- Reserved seating at our incredible shows
- Complimentary merchandise photo at any location in the park to always remember your Spooktacular day
So, how do you become the Super Starfish of the Day? Simple! When you get to the park, post a photo of yourselves in costumes at SeaWorld Orlando by noon on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #SeaWorldSpooktacular.
- Facebook users: Please make sure to first “like” SeaWorld Orlando and then share your photo on our timeline using #SeaWorldSpooktacular in the caption.
- Twitter users: Tweet a photo using #SeaWorldSpooktacular and tag @SeaWorld.
- Instagram users: Post a photo using #SeaWorldSpooktacular and tag @SeaWorldOrlando
Make sure to check our channels shortly after 12:15 p.m. when we will announce the winner. If you’re chosen as the Super Starfish of the Day, your picture will be posted across all of our channels with instructions on redeeming your Super Starfish goodies!
Photos must be taken from SeaWorld Orlando on Halloween Spooktacular event days only and posted to our official channels. The Super Starfish of the Day program is only applicable at SeaWorld Orlando and the winner must redeem their prize the date the winner is announced. Prizes are only valid on the date issued.
There’s no better place to dive into an ocean of Halloween fun than at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular! SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place from 12 – 8 p.m. during weekends in October (5-6, 12-13, 19-20 and 26-27) and is included with park admission. During this splashy daytime event, children and adults alike will be immersed in an underwater "fantasea" filled with trick-or-treating, dancing with sea fairies and pumpkin fish, arts and crafts and more. Join us for silly, spooky fun found only at SeaWorld Orlando! For our terms and conditions, please click here.