Bands, Brew & BBQ at SeaWorld Orlando is bigger and better this year with some help from an unlikely food item. When you think of a barbecue a waffle is probably not the first thing that comes to mind. Well, you might be missing out if you have not tried SeaWorld's Belgian Waffle BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbeque sauce
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through
- Add favorite barbecue sauce
- Serve hot on lightly toasted Belgian waffle
We hope to see you this weekend at Bands, Brew & BBQ for some smokin’ hot bands and great barbecue food. For more information visit SeaWorld Orlando.