2012’s Bands, Brew & BBQ will be twice as fun when the park hosts rockin’ concerts Saturdays AND Sundays this year, on Feb. 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, and March 3-4. SeaWorld partners with favorite local restaurants to bring an even richer variety of BBQ and great grilled food. There’s a thirst-quenching beer garden featuring nearly 50 craft beers from domestic and international breweries. And of course, incredible concerts with top artists in classic rock and country music. Bands, Brew & BBQ is included with park admission.
BUY TICKETS HERE
Enjoy all the fun beginning at 11:30 a.m. Concerts are located at Bayside Stadium beginning at 4 p.m. In the event of rain, concerts will move to Nautilus theater.
- Saturday, February 11: Foreigner
- Sunday, February 12: Gary Allan
- Saturday, February 18: Trace Adkins
- Sunday, February 19: Kenny Rogers
- Saturday, February 25: Doobie Brothers
- Sunday, February 26: Ronnie Dunn
- Saturday, March 3: Sara Evans
- Sunday, March 4: Scotty McCreery
Festival Partners include: